Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday once more

Friday has arrived once again!

Got my hair cut yesterday. I know I was trying to grow it but it was just getting to be a hassle and taking too long to straighten. I got a whole inch cut off the end and off all the layers so it looks shorter from the front but still has some length in the back. Really liking the layered look at the moment and can see myself keeping it for a while!

I will be participating in a cyber crop this weekend at LC's .
Whether I get anything done is another story but I am sure Mistra has some wonderful challenges ready to hand out to us needing an inspirational shove! LOL! Got to get some more creative juices flowing now that I have finished my entries for For Keeps!

Got a few more tip runs to do this weekend and have to start tiding up the yard (it is going to be sunny all weekend, that is the forecast anyway!) Our couch is getting picked up by some friends and the rest of the furniture we are not keeping we are giving away or getting rid of this weekend!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:40 PM, |

5 Comments:

Ok. Will try and post one up over the weekend! :) It is weird thought getting that much cut off and you are brushing hair where there is none anymore! LOL
Bonus: use less shampoo and conditioner now! :)
  At 3:02 AM Blogger ScrapManda said:
Might check out the LC's CC - haven't been there before! Thanks.
  At 6:45 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Wow, you've finished your FK entry. I'm still deciding if I'll put an entry together.

Enjoy your crop - looking forward to seeing your layouts:)
  At 1:32 AM Blogger Steph said:
Hi Crissy! CONGRATS on the Masters shortlist - that's amazing! All the best with FK awards for excellence too! Love getting a haircut - my head always feels so much lighter after, and you're right, using less shampoo and conditioner is always a bonus!
  At 2:04 AM Blogger judee d said:
Thanks Crissy,
I appreciate the support from everyone. Yes I do intend taking it a lot easier from now on.
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday 13th.
Hope the packing isn't getting too much.
Keep smiling and Healthy
Judee