Saturday, February 10, 2007

I have been tagged!

Judee D has tagged me:

A cuddler?
It really depends on my mood and/or occasion.

A morning person?
Only because I have to be for work, but on my days off I can easily sleep in past nine!

Are you a perfectionist?
Yes and no! Again in depends, photography and craft related - yes, house work - no!

Talented?
I guess! LOL! If scrapbooking, photography, floristry and crochet count?

In your pajamas?
No I got up at 9.30 am today!

Left handed? No.

LAST.... friend you saw:
Donna at work.

Sent text: to Donna regarding work time for Friday


LAST NIGHT.....wore: to bed?
Singlet and undies.


Made: Homemade chocs last Sunday, may make more this weekend


got any plans: no plans for weekend, just relaxing and making some more chocs

FAVOURITE... number: 13

color: it depends on my mood

CURRENTLY....missing: my mum

Q's and A's
q:first thing you did this morning: got dressed and got subway breaky
q: last thing you ate: pumpkin soup
q: do you have anything bothering you? just my own inner demons at the moment
q: what's the last movie you saw?: can't remember

q: where is the last place you went? To shops at Maddington
q: do you wish upon stars? Occassionally

q: are you a friendly person?: Yes…. sometimes...
q: where did you sleep last night?: In my bed
q: what color shirt are you wearing? Floral on tan
q: when was the last time you really cried? When I the replacement work van broke down on Tuesday!

q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep? Squishy
q: what are you about to do? surf the net

q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? Would love a glass of wine!
q: what's your job position called? Health and Environment! LOL!
q: what's your favorite month(s)? December, because of Xmas
q: what was your elementary school's mascot? Didn't have one
q: what's your favorite bottled water? H2go

q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? Sleeping
q: did you attend your high school prom? Yes

q: did you go to someone else's prom? No
q: do you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee, although not much lately
q: something to read within 5 feet? For Keeps
q: how much french do you know? None
q: ever crash a car, been in an accident? yes, the other week
q: do you look good in yellow? I do not think so others beg to differ
q: do you sing? mostly in the shower or when radio is up loud so no one can hear me!

q: ever sing in public? - When I was at school at hymn practice or end of school events.
q: least favorite color? Brown it is just ugly!
q: ever had dippin dots? no.... what are they?.
q: how many driving tickets have you had? probally 2

q: do you own your own house? No, not yet.
q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? married at 26

q: have you ever been married? Yes am currently married
q: how many kids do you have/want? Got one on the way


Ok, I tag: Wendy and Mistra
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:47 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 2:44 AM Blogger judee d said:
Thanks Chrissy,
Isn't it interesting to read what other people think.
Look after yourself and squishy.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy
  At 3:06 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Chrissy, Everything is ok with the back stabbers, but I just know that they are reading my blogg so I just wanted them to get the message.
Don't worry, I'm not.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy